Cut: After 36 holes, top 50 and ties and players within 10 strokes of the lead play the final two rounds.
* Americans have won 10 of the last 18 Masters dating to 2000.
* Tournament record of 18-under 270 is shared by Tiger Woods (1997) and Jordan Spieth (2015). Most recent: Matt Kuchar, 16th hole, final round last year.
* Six of past 12 Masters champions played the week before their victory. * Top three players with most prize money won at Masters are Phil Mickelson ($7,801,762/25 starts), Tiger Woods ($7,360,473/20 starts) and Jordan Spieth ($3,705,200/4 starts).
* 23 countries represented, including 40 players from the United States, nine from England and five from South Africa. Masters fast facts * Dating to 1991, with the exception of Zach Johnson in 2007 (T-4th), Bubba Watson in 2012 (T-3rd), Adam Scott in 2013 (3rd) and Danny Willett in 2016 (T-5th), each Masters champion has been T-2nd or better after 54 holes.
* 8 PGA Champions Tour competitors: Fred Couples, Vijay Singh, Mark O'Meara, Bernhard Langer, Jose Maria Olazabal, Ian Woosnam, Sandy Lyle and Larry Mize.
This Exclusive License Agreement ("AGREEMENT"), is made as of September 8, 2015 (the "EFFECTIVE DATE"), between ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., a Delaware corporation, having a principal place of business at 4698 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588 ("COMPANY"), and The General Hospital Corporation, a not-for-profit corporation d/b/a Massachusetts General Hospital, having a place of business at 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114 ("HOSPITAL").
THIS FIFTH AMENDMENT TO OFFICE BUILDING LEASE (this "Amendment" or "Fifth Amendment") is made as of June 19, 2014 (the "Effective Date"), by and between HACIENDA PORTFOLIO VENTURE LLC, a Delaware limited liability company ("Landlord"), and ZELTIQ AESTHETICS, INC., formally known as Juniper Medical Inc., a Delaware corporation ("Tenant"). (the "Company") is pleased to offer you this Amended and Restated Employee Offer Letter Agreement ("Agreement").
* Low round at Masters is 63 (Nick Price/R3/1986, Greg Norman/R1/1996).
Low round at a major championship is 62 (Branden Grace/R3/The Open Championship 2017).